Let’s plan something fabulous!
Located in the historic Gibson Company building in downtown Indianapolis, Maven Space features two unique event spaces with floor-to-ceiling windows, on-site parking, and a flexible floor plan with A/V and event recording and streaming capabilities.
Plan Your Next Event at Maven Space
Mavens Learn Event Space
200 auditorium-style; 100 seated dining
The Mavens Learn Event Space is perfect for corporate retreats, lunch and learns, breakfast meetings, business meetings, and presentations.
A/V and meeting equipment included with this event space include:
- Wireless microphones (10)
- Lavalier microphones (4)
- 6’x 10′ Overhead projection screens (3)
- 44″x 56″ Mobile white boards (4)
- (A/V tech assistance for live streaming, event recording, and specialized video will be quoted separately.)
100 for seated dining, 250 for cocktail receptions
Ideal for networking events, birthday parties, bridal and baby showers, and holiday receptions and dinner parties!
Mavens Meet Boardroom (semi-private)
A great spot for a casual lunch meeting.
Indoor Summer Picnic Package
Planning a summer picnic for your crew? Why worry about bugs, heat and rain? Keep your cool and bring your group to Maven Space for an indoor summer picnic experience they’ll never forget. Check out our package below or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a tour today.
- The fun of a downtown event without the hassle of parking! One of the best parts of having your event at Maven Space is how easy it is to park.
- Metered street parking is readily available along Capitol Avenue, Michigan Road, Vermont Street, and Illinois Street.
- There is an on-site paid lot (credit card only) on the south end of the building, accessible from Capitol Avenue.
On-site paid lot rates:
- $8 for up to 3 hours (M-F daytime)
- $11 for 3-24 hours (M-F daytime)
- $3 flat fee (M-F, after 5 pm)
- $5 flat fee (Saturday and Sunday)