Let’s plan something fabulous!
Located in the historic Gibson Company building in downtown Indianapolis, Maven Space features two unique event spaces with floor-to-ceiling windows and loads of natural light, on-site parking, and a flexible, wide-open floor plan with state-of-the-art A/V and event recording and streaming capabilities.
With an “anything is possible” attitude and a team of wildly passionate and immensely capable women making things happen, Maven Space is the most fabulous, flexible and female-forward meeting and event venue in town. Maven Space Events feature creative, seasonal, fresh cuisine presented by Fork & Function, our exclusive in-house catering partners.
Plan Your Next Event at Maven Space
Mavens Learn Event Space
- 2335 square feet
- 150 auditorium seats; 80 seated dining
The Mavens Learn Event Space is perfect for corporate retreats, lunch and learns, breakfast meetings, business meetings, and presentations. Additionally, it’s a lovely spot for sit-down dinners up to 80 guests.
A/V and meeting equipment included with this event space include:
- Wireless microphones (7)
- Lavalier microphones (4)
- 6’x 10′ Overhead projection screens (3)
- 44″x 56″ Mobile wipe boards (4)
- (A/V tech assistance for live streaming, event recording, and specialized video will be quoted separately.)
- 1280 square feet
- 85 for seated dining, 150 for cocktail receptions
- Ideal for networking events, birthday parties, bridal and baby showers, and holiday receptions and dinner parties!
Mavens Meet Boardroom (semi-private)
- 240 square feet
- Seats 14
- A great spot for a casual lunch meeting.
Mavens Speak Content Studio (private)
- 240 square feet
- Seats 8
- The Content Studio is a quiet, private, cozy room, ideal for small group meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- The fun of a downtown event without the hassle of parking! One of the best parts of having your event at Maven Space is how easy it is to park:
- Metered street parking is readily available along Capitol, Michigan, Vermont and Illinois.
- There is an on-site paid lot (credit card only) on the south end of the building, accessible from Capitol Avenue.
Monday-Friday daytime rates:
- $8 for up to 3 hours.
- $11 for 3-24 hours
- Evening rates (after 5 pm): $3 flat fee
Saturday and Sunday rates:
- $5 flat fee