Let’s plan something fabulous!
Located in the historic Gibson Company building in downtown Indianapolis, Maven Space features two unique event spaces with floor-to-ceiling windows and loads of natural light, on-site parking, and a flexible, wide-open floor plan with state-of-the-art A/V and event recording and streaming capabilities.
With an “anything is possible” attitude and a team of wildly passionate and immensely capable women making things happen, Maven Space is the most fabulous, flexible and female-forward meeting and event venue in town. Maven Space Events feature creative, seasonal, fresh cuisine presented by Fork & Function, our exclusive in-house catering partners.
Plan Your Next Event at Maven Space
Mavens Learn Event Space
- 2335 square feet
- 200 auditorium seats; 100 seated dining
The Mavens Learn Event Space is perfect for corporate retreats, lunch and learns, breakfast meetings, business meetings, and presentations. Additionally, it’s a lovely spot for sit-down dinners.
A/V and meeting equipment included with this event space include:
- Wireless microphones (10)
- Lavalier microphones (4)
- 6’x 10′ Overhead projection screens (3)
- 44″x 56″ Mobile white boards (4)
- (A/V tech assistance for live streaming, event recording, and specialized video will be quoted separately.)
Maven Cafe by Fork & Function
- 1280 square feet
- 85 for seated dining, 200 for cocktail receptions
- Ideal for networking events, birthday parties, bridal and baby showers, and holiday receptions and dinner parties!
Mavens Meet Boardroom (semi-private)
- 240 square feet
- Seats 10-12
- A great spot for a casual lunch meeting.
Share Your Genius Content Studio (private)
- Seats 2 to 8
- A quiet, private, cozy room, ideal for small group meetings, brainstorming sessions, and recording podcasts.
Indoor Summer Picnic Package
Planning a summer picnic for your crew? Why worry about bugs, heat and rain? Keep your cool and bring your group to Maven Space for an indoor summer picnic experience they’ll never forget. Check out our package below or email email@example.com to set up a tour today.
- The fun of a downtown event without the hassle of parking! One of the best parts of having your event at Maven Space is how easy it is to park.
- Metered street parking is readily available along Capitol Avenue, Michigan Road, Vermont Street, and Illinois Street.
- There is an on-site paid lot (credit card only) on the south end of the building, accessible from Capitol Avenue.
On-site paid lot rates:
- $8 for up to 3 hours (M-F daytime)
- $11 for 3-24 hours (M-F daytime)
- $3 flat fee (M-F, after 5 pm)
- $5 flat fee (Saturday and Sunday)
Book Your Event Today
Contact Karen Kennedy, Event Sales and Marketing Director