Maven Space offers sponsored memberships to qualified women in the Indianapolis area.
WHAT ARE SPONSORED MEMBERSHIPS?
Maven Space sponsored memberships provides free 1-year memberships for:
- Nonprofit leaders of organizations
- Graduating female or female-identifying seniors
- Female or female-identifying-owned entrepreneurs
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
If you’re a believer in the mission of Maven Space, sponsored memberships are the perfect way for you to simultaneously support our mission and make a meaningful impact on a deserving local female entrepreneur, student, or nonprofit leader.
WHAT DOES A SPONSORED MEMBERSHIP OFFER?
Maven Space sponsored memberships include:
- Access to Maven Space, Monday – Friday, 6 am to 6 pm, including the on-site fitness center
- Meeting room hours
- Discounted day passes, conference room, and meeting room rentals
- Free ongoing events and programming focus on networking as well as personal and professional development
- Access to the Maven Space member directory
- 1 Indy Maven Membership
- Quarterly 1:1 mentorship sessions
HOW TO APPLY FOR A SPONSORED MEMBERSHIP
Maven Space memberships are awarded to individuals who meet our criteria—young professionals, emerging leaders, creatives, and others who are unable or might have difficulty self-funding a membership.
To be considered for a sponsored membership, please fill out the appropriate application. Applications are vetted by our Maven Space team and will be filled upon acceptance.
Looking to have your company sponsor a membership? We have a handy FAQ guide to help navigate that conversation for you!
SUPPORT A LOCAL NONPROFIT TODAY!
The following local nonprofits are currently seeking a sponsored membership at Maven Space. Make a difference and sponsor one today! Please note your preferred nonprofit at checkout or leave it blank for our team to assign one on your behalf.
About Maven Space
Maven Space is a female-forward coworking and event space in downtown Indianapolis. It is a safe, inclusive, welcoming space for all; regardless of age, race, gender identity or sexual orientation. While our mission is to uplift women, we vow to nurture creativity, amplify the voices of our members, support their dreams and elevate the community as a whole.