Maven Space is the newest party and events venue in downtown Indy!
Maven Space is a stunning new, unique, downtown Indianapolis event, conference and coworking space with affordable on-site parking as well as ample metered street parking. It’s beautifully decorated and full of light, with floor-to-ceiling windows, plants, and comfy soft seating throughout, creating a warm, welcoming environment for both corporate and social events.
What are the capacities of Maven Space?
- The Coworking Space:
- Features both private and semi-private meeting rooms for groups of 2-14
- Maven Cafe:
- Has existing seating for 65 (with the ability to add up to 25 additional seats with rented tables and chairs.)
- Accommodates networking/cocktail party-style events up to 150
- The Mavens Learn Event Space:
- Accommodates up to 150 attendees with auditorium and bleacher-style seating
- Can seat up to 80 for sit-down meals (at 60” rounds)
- The Entire Space:
- The coworking areas, Maven Cafe and the Mavens Learn Conference Room/Event Space together offer approximately 13,500 square feet of event space and can accommodate networking/cocktail party-style events for up to 300 guests.
What types of events should I plan at Maven Space?
Because Maven Space offers several diverse, affordable event spaces, the options for both corporate events as well as personal celebrations are endless. Here are just a few ideas for parties and events you can host at Maven Space:
- Corporate Retreats: Because of the flexibility of the floor plan and bountiful natural light, Maven Space is an ideal location for corporate meetings and retreats. Additionally, the Mavens Learn Conference Room/Event Space is equipped with state-of-the-art A/V equipment, including three large, overhead projection screens, wireless and lavalier microphones, and event recording and live-streaming capabilities.
- Lunch-and-Learns: Because of our centralized location and easy parking, the Mavens Learn Conference Room/Event Space is an ideal spot for lunchtime meetings and presentations.
- Networking Events: The modern vibe and combination of tables and chairs with soft seating makes Maven Cafe a fabulous spot to gather your group for after-work events.
- Birthday and Anniversary Parties, Baby and Bridal Showers and other Life Celebrations: With a feminine vibe and a beautiful aesthetic, Maven Cafe is a lovely spot for celebrations of any sort.
- Private Dinners and Holiday Parties: Holiday party season is just around the corner! Have you reserved your spot yet? With an in-house event designer and stellar culinary team, Maven Space can deliver an evening that will absolutely wow your guests.
Who creates Maven Space events?
The Maven Space Events team is comprised of a group of dynamic, fun, capable women with a flair for creativity, a keen eye for detail and an unwavering can-do attitude. They’re standing by and ready to make you look like a hero at your next event by providing extraordinary service, exceptional food and an unforgettable event your guests will talk about for years to come.
Karen Kennedy, Director of Event Sales and Marketing
Karen has a long history in events and hospitality management. As a manager, owner and consultant, she has worked in upscale restaurant concepts in Chicago, northern Indiana and (in a period of escapism,) Vermont. In Indianapolis, she most recently owned an events and catering company called Small Potatoes. Karen loves nothing more than a party, and her philosophy has always been, “The answer is YES. What is the question??” She lies awake at night dreaming of ways to make events more festive and unique.
Nakia Miller, Event Designer and Director
Nakia holds a BFA in Visual Communication from Herron School of Art & Design. She spent more than a decade in the advertising world as a producer in photography and print production. Through those years, she dabbled in baking and decorating cakes and cookies for her two daughter’s birthdays as well as for friend’s parties and showers. In 2014, she launched A Handcrafted Affair, a design blog and studio that focused on handmade props and decor for events and editorial styling. She now brings that passion for creating extraordinary events here to you, at Maven Space.
Sarah Showalter, Executive Chef
Sarah studied Hospitality and Tourism Management at Purdue after discovering a passion for food and entertainment. She moved to Chicago to attend culinary school at Kendall College and, upon graduation, served as the chef at Indianapolis’ Oh Yumm Bistro for 7 years, as well as a personal chef and caterer. Now a mother of three, she continues to prepare wholesome, delicious cuisine for both her family and her customers. An avid gardener, she enjoys cooking with ingredients she’s grown herself and sharing her love of all things local.
Are you ready to plan something fabulous? Maven Space has just the place for you.
Contact Karen Kennedy today:
317-650-8386 | firstname.lastname@example.org